November 1, 2021 | Article
Natural stone for building cladding in Jordan
As the stone contains natural materials like silicate and calcium, they are ideal for effective protection against extreme weather conditions, especially in Jordan in a different weather season, in addition to that Stone cladding gives a great look for your building.
Natural Stone in Jordan:
There are many types of Jordanian stone that are used in cladding work in the country, and the stone varies in its quality according to the region from which it is extracted. The most important types of Jordanian stone are:
- Ajlouni Stone: Yellow & beige colored stone comes from the northwest of Amman near the Roman City of Jerash.
- Rowaished Stone: This stone is especially good for Exterior – Interior wall and floor applications, monuments, countertops, mosaic, fountains, pool and wall capping, stairs, window sills, and other design projects.
- Hallabat Stone: is one of the most widely-used Jordanian limestones for internal and external cladding purposes. It is available in a variety of attractive finishes, including polished, hammered, and sandblasted; and colors, ranging from light beige to rose and white.
- Travertine: It is characterized by small decorative holes and varies in color from light cream and beige to shades of brown and yellow. And it is available in a number of exquisite finishes.
- Karaki: it has very good mechanical properties, due to being the hardest Jordanian limestone.
We in Technik Jordan have the experience in fixing all types & dimensions of the Jordanian we mentioned above. Know more by clicking here.