Stainless steel Z-Bracket system
Stainless steel Z-Bracket system is one of the most economical solutions used for medium and large stone sizes, also it provides a lifetime fixing solution for mechanical stone cladding.
Material & Design
All system components are manufactured from stainless steel AISI 304 to resist atmospheric. Also, Adjustability is designed in two directions to take both vertical and horizontal loads.
Application & Advantages The panels are secured to the anchoring base material with absolute safety. Manufactured from stainless steel. The support and restraint brackets are adjustable in 2 directions vertical and horizontal. The brackets are fixed into the anchoring base by means of anchors. Due to the small drill whole dimensions of the anchors, the facade can be installed very quickly.
- Direct fixing into concrete walls with expansion bolts or chemical anchors. Indirect fixing via sub-channel system with hex or hammerhead bolts.
- In the horizontal joint installation, slabs are pinned on the bottom and upper sides.
- Anchors also act as restraints holding the slabs below and restraining against wind suction and pressure.
- In vertical joints, installation slabs are pinned at the left and right sides. Anchors on the bottom are load-bearing anchors carrying the whole weight of the slab. Half the weight of the slab on the left and half the weight of the slab on the right. Anchors on the top are restraint anchors holding the slabs and restraining against wind suction and pressure.
- Three-dimensional adjustability allows quick and easy installation.
It covers medium to large cavities (30 – 128) mm, Know more about Z Bracket by clicking here. And for special sizes of Restraint Anchors please contact us here.