Features and applications
- The solution for fastening on steel structure elements or non load bearing walls.
- Unlimited cavities.
- Minimize drilling in the structure.
- Insulation material is fixed continuously and in controlled manner without anchors penetration.
- Allows for building vertical movements.
- Easy to fit system with simple components.
- Saves a lot of time because:
- There are fewer anchoring points.
- Stainless steel structure is assembled easily.
- Quick fitting of natural stone slabs.
- Each channel structure is design with coordination with structural engineers.
- Channels may be supplied in galvanized finish in less corrosive environments.
- All components in direct contact with stone are made out of AISI 304 stainless steel (A2) to resist atmospheric and provide a lifetime fixing solution for mechanical stone cladding.
- For highly corrosive environments, the system can be made out of AISI 316 stainless steel (A4).
Channel system components:
According to project design and architecture.
Through the local production capacity and flexibility, Technik offers customized fixing systems forspecial cases where the above systems can’t be used.
This service is also complimented with site installation, training and inspection.